Sunday, November 30, 2008

Choosing Medicine First

Choosing a path toward surgery first requires the choice to go to Medical School. That decision can be made throughout your undergraduate and post graduate years. The vast majority of us were "PreMeds" in undergraduate, taking the requisite courses to apply to medical school. Most of us were Science majors (biology, biochemistry, etc); I chose the Humanities, as a philosophy major and a biology minor. I studied hard to keep up a high GPA and often wondered if I had made a good choice while my friends were "partying" on the weekends. The road to surgery is gruelling, and requires steadfast commitment to academic achievement. Once you've made your choice, you go all the way--"half of the way" won't get you there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cutis Medical said...

Nice work with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information which we all need, helpful information. I would like to thank you for the efforts you shown remarkable writing skill in this article.
Wrinkles

Raghav Chaudhary said...

Thank you for keeping this blog its really insightful and helpful. cosmetic surgery beverly hills

Anonymous said...

Fascinating information I haven’t been experienced such information in quite a long time. Nu You Plastic Surgery Jacksonville
rras wncleav

Anonymous said...

I conclude I have selected the smart and inconceivable website along with interesting stuff. Medical Negligence

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I read this fantastic blog on your site. Your entertaining style is amusing, keep it up! Emotional support animal